Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What is PoP?

PoP is a blog that I decided to do after watching a movie "3 Idiots". It's an indian movie which talking about people's passion.


Some people have passion in art (photography, musics, dance), some have passion for knowledge such as building machines, writing codes /  programming, etc. Many of us may experience this. We are asking; what do we really want to do? what do we really want to achieve? The answer for those questions may be our PASSION.

However, most of us do not know the answer for those questions. We often chose something which maybe what our parents want us to do, or maybe because my friends chose that. Have you ever felt why you chose the Course which you are currently studying? Is it because of your own interest and passion? Or you just chose it blindly? or was it for some other reasons?

Well, those questions are for us to answer and reflect. In my opinion, those are something we are looking for in life. To find our own passion, contribute to and live with it. It's all about passion.

For those reasons, I built this blog. Passion may come from interest and hobbies. Therefore, I will be sharing some of my interest such as, IT Stuff, Soccer news, and fresh water fish. Please leave your comment below if you have something to share about passion. Enjoy your stay and I will see you later. ^&^

No comments:

Post a Comment