Saturday, December 21, 2013

SnapIt!!! Nov & Dec 2013 (West Coast Park and Chinese Garden)

It has been some time I have not posted on the blog.

Here's some of the photos taken with my Canon EOS 700D 18-55mm kit lens at West Coast Park and Chinese Garden Twin Pagoda at sunset. Enjoy!!

After my first photo of the Pagodas few months back, I have always wanted to come back here with a steady tripod and more time to compose.

It was a rainy day in the morning, but weather turned out to be sunny in the late afternoon. The sky looked great after rain. This is the result after post-processing.

Twin Pagoda at Sunset

Few months back, I came to West Coast to practice my sunset photo taking. It was a cloudy day. It actually rained in the late afternoon when sun was setting. Since then, I always waiting for good weather for sunset photograph. Unfortunately, it was rainy season here in Singapore.

After few rainy weekends, finally the weather was perfect on one of the Saturday. I immediately packed up my gears and left for the park. I am very satisfied with result. One thing to improve is the softness of the photo. It was due to higher fstop (f16), I shoot.

Definitely I will be back there again one day. In landscape photography, there wont be any perfect photo. Every time you left the place, there is always something to make you come back. This is what I found interesting and challenging. It is a continuous learning experience.

Sunset at West Coast Park


No comments:

Post a Comment